Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2099 07:03:33 -0700
From: Bob Hart <rahart@hctc.com>
To: TAPR APRS Special Interest Group <aprssig@lists.tapr.org>
Subject: [aprssig] Pacsat Gateway?

I am all dressed up and can find no place to go. My TNC is generating 1200
baud Manchester. My computer is tracking the birds. My radio faithfully
tunes for Doppler. My motorhome is full of gas a poised to head for the
sunbelt for the winter. The only problem is that I don't know where the
party is.

After a number of posts to this SIG, no one has been able, or perhaps
willing, to tell me if there is a West Coast Pacsat gateway, and if so what
is his call sign, location, and alias. I would really like to join the fun,
especially on the road which is what this was supposed to be all about in
the first place.

Bob Hart
Hoodsport, WA 98548
Amateur Radio WA7HRA